DEVELOP DYNAMIC SALES KPIs TO DRIVE REVENUE.
ABOUT THE EVENT
4 & 5 September 2018
In sales, it’s a long way to the top and professional selling has never been more challenging.
Buyers’ expectations are higher than ever before and competition is intense.
So where must we improve?
1) The first attribute of a world-class sales organization is a highly skilled sales team that’s well trained and consistently adheres to a dynamic and structured sales process. If salespeople do not follow a structured Sales Process that creates value for the customer, then accurate results are impossible to predict and achieving Sales Quota becomes a hit and miss affair.
2) The second attribute is a world class Sales Team where Sales Metrics measure the progress of qualified opportunities into closed deals.
Most salespeople measure activities based on the ratio of closes to quotes issued. This is a lagging KPI and only gives us the history, which is often too late. What we require are Leading KPIs that provide accurate indicators of future results. These indicators can prompt us to take fast, proactive steps when urgent action is required.
3) The third attribute is a highly motivated Sales Team where morale is high. A positive Sales Culture is a critical factor in driving Sales Revenue.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for all B2B salespeople and managers responsible for a dynamic Sales Process that is driven by relevant KPIs. We help you streamline your sales process and define the critical Sales KPIs that will drive Organisational Effectiveness.
THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE FOR BELOW JOB TITLES AND SIMILAR:
• Sales Managers
• Sales Directors
• Field salespeople
• Marketing staff
• Account Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Commercial Managers
• Project Leaders
The Apollo Hotel
158 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Randburg
YOU WILL RECEIVE…
• Over 16 hours of lively, interactive and high impact training
• A comprehensive High Impact Sales & KPI Workbook
• KPI templates to implement back at work
• A Climate Survey Tool so you can record your staff’s Motivational Level
• A Certificate of Accreditation for your CV
Our training is based on creating an environment where the learner is the most important person. The trainer is there to guide and facilitate. Within our programs, participants become engaged in an experience that mirrors the pressures and challenges faced in a real-world situation.
Two-Day High Impact Workshop.
Full training with certification – R8500 excl vat
Early Bird discounted rate for bookings before 10 August – R7225 excl vat
SHARE THIS COURSE
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Clive Price is the Managing Director of The Peer Group.
Clive has a BA (Econ) from Wits University and a Post Graduate Degree in Learning Psychology from London University.
He is also a registered Personnel Practitioner and a Fellow of the Institute of Training Management South Africa.
He has 30 years of experience in the field of Professional Selling Skills and Driving Business Revenue and is regarded as a superb sales facilitator and business motivator.
He is active as a business speaker at conferences and events, writes for reputable business publications and has sat on various Boards of Companies listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Clive has written 3 Books on all aspects of Sales and Sales Management.
These books are available on Amazon.
Clive understands the real challenges facing Organisations from first-hand experience and will share with you real life situations, not text book stuff.
For over 25 years Clive has personally trained over 140 000 business people in 8 countries ranging from South Africa, Botswana, Kenya, Nigeria, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda, UK and Canada.
Some blue chip clients are Mercedes Benz, Liberty Life, Alexander Forbes and FNB.
Jacques de Villiers – Owner, Mind Trust Marketing
Brian Jeffrey – Co-founder and President, Sales Force Training & Consulting Inc