Professional Receptionist Training
Who is the most important person in your company?
Several phone lines are ringing, lights on the phone are blinking, co-workers are asking questions, and here comes a customer…
How does the person manning the front desk of your office or business handle several people simultaneously with professionalism and poise?
Hospitality Sector Receptionist Training
First Impressions Last …
The Front Desk is your front line for guest services and your people should be warm and welcoming.
No- one wants to be met by a sullen expression and the words, “How can I help you”, spoken in a tone that communicates the person wants to be anywhere, but there with you.
Health Care Receptionist Training
This course is designed for all staff in Health Care – Medical Practice, Clinics and Hospitals.
The attitude and manners of front-line staff are critical in a medical environment. They can make or break the practice. The physicians may be great doctors but the practice will be judged by the patients and most of their perceptions will be based on how they are treated by the receptionist.
Professional Sales Training
Do you know what the world’s Top 10% Sales Professionals do that the rest of the 90% of salespeople haven’t figured out yet?
One example is how well do your salespeople know the Buyer’s Process? Do you know what criteria they use to choose an appropriate suppler?
This One Day Course covers these challenges and it may be short but it’s incredibly complete. If you have people who are new to sales, this is the stuff they absolutely need to know. If you’ve got a seasoned sales team, this is the stuff they’ve probably forgotten and need to be reminded of.
Why is Cold Calling the one
sales activity, most dreaded by salespeople ?
Research shows that the primary reason is because it relies on old, outdated methods of selling that simply don’t work in today’s world. Here are some myths about Cold Calling that simply do not apply:
- Selling is a Numbers Game
- Use a Sales Script to Sell
- Focus on Pitching to Close the Deal
- Rejection is part of the Sales Process
How do we create meaningful conversations?
Selling over the phone is a specialist activity and is quite different to face to face selling.This short workshop will show you how the telephone can enhance your personal approach and dramatically increase your sales success.
We will also talk about how to improve your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and techniques to personalize each sales call.
Retail Sales Training
Every staff member is directly responsible for Delighting Customers and Closing Deals
Did you know that more than 88% of customers, who leave retail outlets, do so because of an attitude of INDIFFERENCE from staff?
In today’s world the customer is more sophisticated and a lot tougher than they used to be. The market has changed radically and now customers want every member of staff to be able to help them with their general enquiries.
Customer Service Training
How Much Business Are You Losing?
In today’s world the customer is much more sophisticated and discerning than they used to be.
Alarming statistics show that more than 88% of customers, who leave companies, do so because of an attitude of INDIFFERENCE – and passing the ‘buck’ – from a staff member.
Key Account Management
How Much Business Are You Losing?
This course will equip account managers with the skills and tools to develop and implement detailed dynamic account strategies and plans for their key accounts.
Using their own customers as case studies, participants establish how ‘best practice’ principles can be applied to managing their own key accounts whilst adding immediate value into their own organizations.
Do you feel confident giving a presentation?
People often let themselves down when verbally presenting their ideas to colleagues.
Anybody can be helped to give effective presentations by learning and practicing certain basic rules. Where necessary, people can sell ideas or their products more effectively to clients.
Bridging the skill gap, new supervisors struggle with
New supervisors need the help and co-operation of many in the organisation.
The likelihood of building these relationships is directly enhanced by the ability of the new supervisor to fulfill the needs of the people upon whom they depend.